Staying Safe Online
As a school we take the safety of our pupils very seriously including the safety while they access the internet. Whilst in school we have a safe online environment, and we would like to share some online tips and resources to help you guide your child safely into the digital world. Here are a few websites links and tips to help spread a safe online environment into the home:
- Parentsafe This website gives you information and help with getting to know what apps your child is using, control settings and much more.
- Think You Know This website has lots of resources on how to keep your child safe online.
- Uk Safer Internet Is another site that is helpful for parent controls.
- Common Sense Media Is a website that reviews games and may have some useful advise on what games are appropriate for your child.
- Also think about: WHO your child is talking to; WHAT they’re doing; and WHERE they’re going online.
Click here to view our parent fact sheet with 10 tips on how to stay safe online.
Click here to view our parent fact sheet on Your Childs Screen Time. Know the risks and what you can do to keep your child safe online.
Please contact the school if you have any concerns or need specific advice on how to keep yourself and your child safe online.